Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Dining OutGermanyNuremberg · 5 months ago

I'm okay with everything President Trump says, how about you?

Favorite Answer

Trump has been a fighter for America and is doing what every republican only dreamed he could. I dont care what he says so long as he sticks to his campaign promises. That being said i love most of the things he says hes funny and awesome.

Trump is not perfect - he cheated on his wife with a porn-star, he tends to lie often, he bankrupt several casinos, he supports hate groups, he only hires (and fires) the best people...other than those few issues - he has great hair.

History will remember Donnie as the worst POTUS EVER!

• Erik

What is "Democratic immigration"?

• John

He lies too often for me to listen to him.

Yes, he's a perfect man who can do no wrong. Anyone who says otherwise is a liar that hates America!

then youre racist, misogynistic and scummy.

I think he has good intentions for the country, it's just that even if he is honest people take what he says the wrong way too much. He could filter his words but otherwise I think what he says is pretty much a representation of what needs to be fixed in the country.

I am not okay with anything the most prolific liar in history says.

Not in the slightest. Trump has proven himself to be a racist sociopath. His supporters on YA are even bigger racist sociopaths.

So you're a racist?