promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 10 months ago

Do you think the raid on area 51 will be a success in September, I know a bunch of people will die but will they actually succeed?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago

It'll be a failure; if it even happens. We are talking about a highly secured area. You think they won't just kill civilians to keep what they are hiding (if anything) a secret?

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 10 months ago

Raiding Area 51 is a fool's errand. I believe that the federal government is trying to "protect people" from the aliens who occasionally visit Area 51. It could be that the aliens there trust the soldiers there more than they trust "unfamiliar Earthling civilians" who decide to "bum-rush" the facility.

• rick
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

When these city bred people step out of their cars into the 95+ degree heat, and look out across 20 plus miles of featureless desert, that's laced with hidden booby traps and dangerous guards, most of them will go back where they came from.

• 10 months ago

Do you honestly think the aliens will allow that?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago

the world its already overpopulated...so hope they all die.

• 10 months ago

The ones who are dumb enough to try it are going to me by men in full riot gear, tear gas and a one way trip to jail for trespassing.

• 10 months ago

Doubtful. They have to get past trained military police only to find themselves locked out of most buildings. The chances that they get any further than that is pretty unlikely, in my opinion. A lot more than a bunch of people will be dead, however. It will make Kent State look like a picnic

• 10 months ago

My prediction is there will be a handful of people who don't understand it's a joke and cross the fence/sign and they will get arrested.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

raid blacks and deport them all to mexico

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.