I am concerned that there is something seriously wrong with me because I used to always feel depressed but now suddenly I don't. See details?

I used to be depressed all the time and I didn't know why, so that made me think that I was just depressed for no reason. But lately I have been feeling a lot less depressed, and I also don't know why I feel less depressed. I am actually concerned because I know that there are so many things that would... show more I used to be depressed all the time and I didn't know why, so that made me think that I was just depressed for no reason. But lately I have been feeling a lot less depressed, and I also don't know why I feel less depressed. I am actually concerned because I know that there are so many things that would normally bother me and I think they should be bothering me but for whatever reason they don't. If you want an example, I am extremely low on money to the point where I only have $8 in my bank account right now, and next month I only get paid $713 but the rent is $700 so I still won't have anything. Normally this would be freaking me out, but it isn't even worrying me now.
Update: This doesn't feel at all normal to me, and I am almost afraid that this elated feeling will go away and I will be depressed again but I don't want it to go away because it feels so good! I can't even think of anything that I am doing that could be creating this feeling other than the fact that my... show more This doesn't feel at all normal to me, and I am almost afraid that this elated feeling will go away and I will be depressed again but I don't want it to go away because it feels so good! I can't even think of anything that I am doing that could be creating this feeling other than the fact that my husband recently went to stay 2 hours away where he is doing 10 weeks of training to try to get a programming job.
Update 2: But my husband being gone and also the fact that I recently had a baby is the only thing that could have changed my mood, like I am not smoking or drinking or doing drugs, so there is nothing I know of that I can do to make this happy feeling stay. It's like my happy feeling might just go away and I can't... show more But my husband being gone and also the fact that I recently had a baby is the only thing that could have changed my mood, like I am not smoking or drinking or doing drugs, so there is nothing I know of that I can do to make this happy feeling stay. It's like my happy feeling might just go away and I can't do anything to prevent this.
Update 3: My point is I don't think I was just depressed for no reason before, I feel like it was something like what I just described only I was depressed instead of feeling good. But I was depressed for so long that it's making me afraid that the way I feel now is just too good to be true. I wish I could have an... show more My point is I don't think I was just depressed for no reason before, I feel like it was something like what I just described only I was depressed instead of feeling good. But I was depressed for so long that it's making me afraid that the way I feel now is just too good to be true. I wish I could have an explanation of what is happening so I would have a better idea.
Update 4: When my husband was here he yelled at me sometimes and also he was so messy that I didn't even bother trying to do much housework most of the time, but him yelling at me never bothered me as far as I could tell and the house being relatively messy also never bothered me. Unless they just bothered me but I... show more When my husband was here he yelled at me sometimes and also he was so messy that I didn't even bother trying to do much housework most of the time, but him yelling at me never bothered me as far as I could tell and the house being relatively messy also never bothered me. Unless they just bothered me but I didn't know it.
0