Glass in my foot???? Should should I do ?

So around 2 years ago, I fell down some wooden stairs and stepped on a lot of little stuff. I don't know exactly what they were, since the floor is very dirty, but I am pretty sure I stepped on glass, because after inspecting my foot, I couldn't find anything. Well I completely forgot about the incident,... show more So around 2 years ago, I fell down some wooden stairs and stepped on a lot of little stuff. I don't know exactly what they were, since the floor is very dirty, but I am pretty sure I stepped on glass, because after inspecting my foot, I couldn't find anything. Well I completely forgot about the incident, meaning I never knew why I had a bump of my foot. It just recently started hurting after my mom squeezed it. Ever since then, the bump goes from red to pink and from swollen to not. Pus came out not too long ago and even though I think it's infected, it doesn't look like it. It has been to hurt when putting my shoes on and idk. What should I do or expect when going to the doctor's?
3 answers 3