2 month old kitten is limping and has a swollen bump all around the top of her front leg?

I have a 2 month old kitten who is limping and has a swollen bump all around the top of her front leg. I do not see anything around it that could’ve caused this. I have been doing treatments for bites, sprains since i don’t have a diagnosis and i’m giving her tylenol for pain. I can not afford to take her to a vet... show more I have a 2 month old kitten who is limping and has a swollen bump all around the top of her front leg. I do not see anything around it that could’ve caused this. I have been doing treatments for bites, sprains since i don’t have a diagnosis and i’m giving her tylenol for pain. I can not afford to take her to a vet rn, so any at home advice is very well appreciated. Thanks in advance!