Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 7 months ago

Why are so many men going missing?

I have seen 4 reports this month of men who went missing for 2-5 weeks and then found in canals, rivers, lakes weeks later. It's so sad to hear. Most men return home but why do they like to go away fro weeks and put the family through so much worry. I have just heard of one of my old friends is also missing who is a 28 year old man, who went missing on Monday after being messed about with his pay at work. He has still not returned home. It is very worrying for me as a friend. So I can picture his family going through hell right now. My friend went to the pub that night apparently and then left at 9pm and that was it. Never to be seen after that. It's now a full week and still no word. Why do people go missing like that for weeks like that? I know most of the time it is related to mental health. I am fascinated in a strange way to why people just drop off the face of the earth with no warning. Thanks

Feminism is to blame for it. Silencing all us men :/ It's no wonder we're all calling it a day more and more

Because some men are trash.