How to overcome the fear of my boyfriends lack of remorse?

Physical abuse and assault no longer scares me, rape no longer scares me and every other form of abuse no longer scare me because I have experienced them all during my past relationships with other men. The more transparent my boyfriends lack of remorse becomes, the more I begin to fear him in a way I have never... show more Physical abuse and assault no longer scares me, rape no longer scares me and every other form of abuse no longer scare me because I have experienced them all during my past relationships with other men. The more transparent my boyfriends lack of remorse becomes, the more I begin to fear him in a way I have never feared a man. Aside from that, our relationship is great, we enjoy each other’s company, we understand each other’s pain and we encourage each other to heal. On multiple levels we connect in ways that I have never been able to connect with anyone else. We have real and deep intellectual conversations about life, about everything which includes every philosophical topic there is to talk about. To have someone understand your mind is a different kind of intimacy and it’s indescribable how comforting and amazing it feels. I do not want to loose what we have over this fear, I need to know how to overcome this fear ASAP.
1 answer 1