Does this guy not like me?

I was sitting on a city bus and next to.a guy. I said hello and he said "I am just sitting on the bus man waiting to get to my destination." I said how is it going and he said, " it was going good until you started talking."

• Robert

In most cities when someone starts a conversation it usually grows into them asking for something. This guy was defensive to prevent that. So just relax, and move on with your life. It's probably not disliking you personally, it's just wanting to get drawn into the drama of strangers while on his way to work.

• dman63

He may not have been in the mood for conversation (especially with a stranger) and he was bothered by the fact that you didn’t take the hint.

• ?

Some people don't like talking to strangers on the bus. He was obviously one of them.

He could of just been having a bad day if you see him again you may catch him on a better day

• A C

Most people are not looking to make friends on the bus.

• Med 10

In other words, don't bother me.