Will a hard key reset undo an Android version update on my phone?

I have a zmax z970 phone. It ran really smooth until I updated from Android 4.4.2 to Android version 4.4.4. . So my question is will a hard key rest bring me back to 4.4.2. if not, then how can I go back? This update really makes my phone lag. When I play videos in my browser the video often pauses for several... show more I have a zmax z970 phone. It ran really smooth until I updated from Android 4.4.2 to Android version 4.4.4. . So my question is will a hard key rest bring me back to 4.4.2. if not, then how can I go back? This update really makes my phone lag. When I play videos in my browser the video often pauses for several seconds but the sound keeps playing. And my speakers are also much quieter after this update, even if the volume level is on it's max. Why was this update released when it causes so many problems?