Will a hard key reset undo an Android version update on my phone?

I have a zmax z970 phone. It ran really smooth until I updated from Android 4.4.2 to Android version 4.4.4. . So my question is will a hard key rest bring me back to 4.4.2. if not, then how can I go back? This update really makes my phone lag. When I play videos in my browser the video often pauses for several seconds but the sound keeps playing. And my speakers are also much quieter after this update, even if the volume level is on it's max. Why was this update released when it causes so many problems?

A factory rest will keep the upgrade. In order to downgrade you would need to get a factory image for the version you want if its available and reinstall the whole software.

I'd post to https://forum.xda-developers.com/zte-zmax for as better answer or look at the forums there

• Thank you for your answer but I am not talking about a factory reset. I am asking about a "hard key reset"

• DEBS

No .