Warren T asked in SportsFootball (American) · 5 months ago

What are the odds of the Broncos breaking 500 this season?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Woody
    Lv 4
    4 months ago

Very lowwwwwwww

• 5 months ago

The chances are not very high.

• 5 months ago

The Broncos problem stems all the way back to the disaster that was Josh McDaniels. The minute he Told Cutler that he was crap and traded him was the beginning of the days of today. Without that trade and then Brandon Marshal the broncos got into the Tebow mess and then forced to sell the house for Manning which has spawned the days of today. The Broncos would pay dearly for the Manning trade even though it was great at the time. My fight was that I was a Broncos fan for life not just for this season. It will be years before the Broncos come back. The real answer lies in getting a solid quarterback that learns from a great veteran. The Broncos blew it on that one so many times in the last 8 years that it may never happen.

• 5 months ago

Less than 50/50 given the schedule, the new offense and players coming off injury. This will depend a lot on improving the offensive line play and keeping Flacco healthy.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Mike W
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

They have a decent chance this year, they should have a fairly weak schedule.

• 5 months ago

Maybe a 40% chance.

• David
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Very good. I predict 11-5 and a playoff team.

• 5 months ago

You might as well be asking if they are going to win the superbowl........it ain't happening. Flacco isn't nowhere near the QB they are touting him to be. And he's OLD.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.