My brother doesn't take care of his pet bird, what should I do?

I live with my brother and he has a Pet bird. It constantly screams in the evening and is incredibly annoying. My brother is almost never home, and therefore he never plays with the bird. I would, but the bird is quite mean it bites and I mean bites hard. I tried once and he nearly bit my finger off. I often have... show more I live with my brother and he has a Pet bird. It constantly screams in the evening and is incredibly annoying. My brother is almost never home, and therefore he never plays with the bird. I would, but the bird is quite mean it bites and I mean bites hard. I tried once and he nearly bit my finger off. I often have to clean it's cage because my brother doesn't bother to do so. The bird is kept in a dark room all day, all by itself.
Update: I have tried everything. Opening up the blinds in the room using radio and so on.