Emily Rose asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 11 months ago

How do i cut junk food completely out of my diet?

I've been losing weight and im smaller and my abs are getting closer and closer to showing but if i don't eat atleast one junky thing a day i get moody, annoyed with everything, and i get anxious and kind of angry. I really wanna break that habit because other than that i eat healthy and im really consistent with doing cardio and strength training and i only take two rest days a week unless if for some reason i have to take three rest days then i do cardio for an hour to make up for the day i missed. So help me please i feel really guilty and i wanna cut that out of my diet because i feel like that's the only thing im doing wrong.

• joe
    Favorite Answer

Try replacing your junk food with fruit, or only have it every 3-4 days. When you totally eliminated certain foods from your diet, it can sabotage your weight loss efforts as you will crave those things more as you abstain from them. If you slowly wean yourself from you have a greater chance for success.

Best wishes

• Emily Rose

That makes sense and i agree. Thank u.

I would recommend counting caloriesd without makiong changes for a fe wweeks, look at what you eat and decide what you wopuld be happy to change.

If you can fit a "junky thing" into your calorties theres no problem having that. As you seem to be active physically theres even more space for "jkunky" things in your diet.

• Emily Rose

junky as in sh*tty food. Food that serves no purpose other than to cause weight gain and health problems that's all junk food does. But i don't workout to make room in my diet for things like that im doing it to get to my goals.