Why whenever I see a transgender female either in drawings, pictures, stories, etc. I feel sick?

I have nothing against LGBTQ+, hell i’m nonbinary and bisexual. I don’t get sick when I see trans males? I don’t know why I feel sick but it makes me really upset. And I will repeat again. I don’t have anything against them, I completely support them.

Because you're a normal male who knows that gender doesn't exist, only sex does... and someone who was born male and took a bunch of hormones and surgery to look like a barbie is still a man no matter how ******** he might look.

• Tyler

I feel it's due to societal conditioning and indoctrination into transphobic views, which is way more common in the world than it should be. I think it's great that you're accepting and working against this, though!

I know it's probably way easier said than done, but I think if you take some time for introspection on the issue, like sitting down and questioning why you feel this way, or questioning if there's any logical reason to feel disgusted by them (which there isn't), I think that'll help you overcome this feeling with time.

Maybe you feel threatened by their incel rage and death threats against women. They're male socialized. They display male violence and crime rates. Transmen display female socialization.

• Tyler

Transphobes like you are the only incels I see here, Anon.

• Ambria, whether you realize it or not, this is a sign of some residual internalized transphobia. You grew up internalizing some of the negative messages our patriarchal society transmits about trans people. And since the vast majority of those negative messages focus on trans women, your feelings match that to a degree. You feel sick because that's what society has taught you to feel about trans women. Remember the famous barfing scene from The Crying Game?

https://www.brightwalldarkroom.com/2017/11/24/cryi...

.

Source(s): me-woman who was born transsexual (post-op)
    • 6 months agoReport

As usual, you repeat only far-left, kooky statements. Have you ever had an original thought in your life?

It's OK to have natural reactions to unpleasant things.

Men who think they're women, after all, are actively working against thousands of years of social mores.

Women who think they're men, on the other hand, have always been with us as tomboys -- and most of them are just butch lesbians searching for an identity.

So don't feel bad about your body's reaction to viewing transwomen.

It's just nature affirming that men cannot become women.

• Tyler

As usual, you repeat only far-right, kooky statements. Have you ever had a sentient thought in your life?

That's okay. I don't really mind gay people, but I'm personally very uncomfortable with trans and I think you're born male or female. That said, people should be allowed to transition. The government just should not recognise them as a sex that they are not.

• 6 months agoReport

Tyler - I'm against the concept of gender all together. You can be a masculine woman or a feminine man, but not a man in a woman's body or vice versa. If you can be transgender, then why can't you be trans racial.

You're Homophobic.

• Ambria6 months agoReport

But I think being trans is okay? I have no problem with it