What would you think of a disowned daughter refusing to give up a kidney to save her moms life?

So I have a friend who is a lesbian and her folks disowned her as they are very strict Catholics. So she is living in a loving relationship for the past 5 years and graduated from college. So her mom comes to her and says she is dying and needs a kidney to save her life. My friend says no. The moment you disowned... show more So I have a friend who is a lesbian and her folks disowned her as they are very strict Catholics. So she is living in a loving relationship for the past 5 years and graduated from college. So her mom comes to her and says she is dying and needs a kidney to save her life. My friend says no. The moment you disowned me is the moment you were dead to me too. Do you think this is bad or good? I high fives my friend for this. 🙂
Update: @Chi Girl
She does have an issue regarding detoxing toxins. When she was disowned she told me her mom burned her with a cigarette and smacked her. She still tried getting in touch for 2 years but the parents refused to acknowledge her as existing. Then 3 years after the mom begs to have her kidney.