Enlisting in the national guard after adjustment disorder separation in the Airforce?

Is it possible to enlist after being separated from the Airforce for adjustment disorder with depressed mood? (code JFY I believe, possibly JWY) Id give you more information, but I don't have my DD214 with me at the moment.
8 answers 8