Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 6 months ago

Why are people evil enough to believe you shouldn’t use food stamps for junk food or soda?It’s their fücking stamps they should get whatever?

they want or need to get.

Perhaps you think it is right to buy alcoholic beverages and tobacco with food stamps.

Publicly funded food stamps (EPT Cards) should be limited to foods that will help keep families alive and healthy. They were not conceived for an individual to "get whatever he wants."

I believe the people of the United States that object to food stamps should get together and start a referendum to close down the food stamp program entirely. In my opinion the old system of government commodities run by storehouses was far more effective that dispersing our tax money better. When you have to stand in a line. To receive a staple food supply that does not include candy and junk food. It promotes finding a job! And at the same time does not let you go hungry. There is nothing like an empty stomach can make you want to find some way to fill it even if it means finding a job!

• You are absolutely disgusting THOSE FÜCKING PEOPLE MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO GET A JOB OR CANT BECAUSE OF DISABILITY OR NO ACCESS TO FÜCKING TRANSPORT OR NOT ABLE TO GET SOMEONE TO GIVE THEM A FÜCKING CHANCE YOU STUPID BÍTCH!!!! YOU FÛCKING DESERVE TO DIE. I hope you suffer, Karma will get you, sick cûnt

• RICK

No one needs junk food or soda, stop wasting my money

In reality unless you are 100% totally disabled you should not be allowed food stamps at all

Your sense of entitlement is overblown. The government doesn't issue food stamps for entertainment; it issues them to provide basic nutrition for needy people. Get over yourself.

• Mr. P

I suppose it should only be for lobster and champagne then.

The alternative is coupons for things like Butter, sugar, eggs, cheese and milk..... I think I have some somewhere....