Tips and good questions to ask when meeting an army recruiter for the first time?

So I recently contacted an army recruiter and I was completely honest with him and let him know I do not meet weight requirements but I’m working on it and he told me we don’t need to meet requirements like weight to meet with him and talk about things the army might have to offer me which is really awesome because... show more So I recently contacted an army recruiter and I was completely honest with him and let him know I do not meet weight requirements but I’m working on it and he told me we don’t need to meet requirements like weight to meet with him and talk about things the army might have to offer me which is really awesome because reguardless I wanted more info on job requirements ect.. he even said if my weight is the only thing stopping me from joining I can join their future soldier workouts!
Anyways we have an appointment scheduled this Friday and just wanted to ask for any tips for the first meeting and any good questions I should ask when it comes to making a decision. Any tips would be helpful. Thank you!