Can anyone else agree that being a deep thinker is the reason why it’s so hard to form or remain friends with people?

Nobody in my life is interested in philosophical topics, a real conversation and deep conversation about life. Everyone I know and everyone I meet has a one track mind which is themselves. If the conversation is not about them, the conversation is not important and if the conversation does not involve sexual topics... show more Nobody in my life is interested in philosophical topics, a real conversation and deep conversation about life. Everyone I know and everyone I meet has a one track mind which is themselves. If the conversation is not about them, the conversation is not important and if the conversation does not involve sexual topics or gossip about others, it’s not worth having.