My whole toe nail shredded off my pinky toe, Am I in danger of anything?

Possibly an infected tion

• k w

if it's bleeding, protect it with any liquid bandage, it'll protect that delicate part of the body that is subject to bacteria, which can truly F up your foot, the liquid bandage, 3 coats, will protect the foot as it heals and grows back the nail, and you can even shower with it on.....when it starts to peel after several days, just gently peel off and re-coat the area til it no longer needs protection......

Not really, done this a few times myself with no problems.

If it happened through trauma (eg you dragged it against something abrasive and caught the nail and it came off) you should get that disinfected and bandaged, maybe put on some cream antibiotics if you've got any- you might get an infection otherwise, which could develop to be dangerous but will probably just be painful and uncomfortable.

If otherwise, you probably have some sort of condition and I would recommend asking a pharmacist (faster than getting a doctor's appointment and they are qualified to make recommendations for stuff like this, they'll probably be able to identify it and get you something to treat it).

i dont think so but rnaybe you should go see a doctor and get that checked out

Trumpitis, but see a doctor anyway

Sounds like you might be experiencing some type of fungus in your toe. It could dangerous if it’s leaking fluids and have a bad odor that’s a sure sign of infection and you need antibiotics. Go to doctor to be safe.