Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 6 months ago

I need a man's opinion. I am on the internet and I met this man. He started complimenting me so I message him and ask him his age?

He replied that he is in his 50's. After talking for a little bit he told me he thinks about me all the time. He told me he had fallen for me. He has been following me for about 5 months. He is also married. A couple days later I ask him to leave me alone because I was unsure of what his intentions where. Do you think he wanted a relationship or just wanted to get some? I told him he has not fallen for me, that its lust. He told me no. He has never felt this way about anyone before.

This situation made me so sick. My gut kept telling me he either wanted my money or sex, but I did wonder if he really did want a relationship. Not that I would do that either. He is blocked from all my social media. I blocked him once I told him to leave me alone. So he has no way to get a hold of me. We only talked for that one moment. Just enough for him to tell me all that creepy stuff.

• i + i
    Favorite Answer

A man's opinion: He's CLEARLY a creep,

and you have done what you can to cut

him off, so hopefully you are done. Your

question is silly... why on earth should it

matter to you if a creep just wanted sex,

or actually wanted a relationship? HE IS

A CREEP. That's the only thing that matters.

• GB

He is looking for extra-marital sex. At least he let you know he's married, so you would know what you were letting yourself in for.

He is trying to Play you for sex.

He is not AVAILABLE for a relationship .. he is married.

And it takes a psychologically-healthy man at least ONE YEAR of steady in-person dating before they can be serious about someone.

If he has indeed "fallen for you" he is psychologically screwed up and will fall out of "love" just as quickly.

His wife probably knows this and that is why she stays with him. He has his fun and dumps the girls.

He said it WASN'T lust? Hah. Either he is an idiot (totally out of touch with himself) or he is stuck on his method of playing women.

You know, even if he was single, what he is saying would be enough to make you shut down all communication. A man in his 50's should have figure himself and love out a LONG time ago .. he hasn't and if he isn't actually mentally ill, he is pretty close to it.

Oh for god sake... everything he told you was likely a lie. Why do you talk to strange men online?

He can't be attracted, in love or even in "like" with you over the internet. He wants something and is a scam artist. They all are.

• .

Your gut reaction was right on track.... You were talking to a creep and your biggest hunch that he was conning you was correct.

Be careful of who you talk to.

Lastly.... Don't feed the trolls ;-)

Why would you even consider this

agree with finc

He is married and If can cheat on his wife with someone he knows from the internet and have never met? It should tell you a lot about him.

Who cares what are his intentions ? He is MARRIED!! Why do so many women like married men ?

• PAMELA

He wanted sex,just sex, block him, do not reply to him at all. Tell his wife if he keeps on at you.