I need a man's opinion. I am on the internet and I met this man. He started complimenting me so I message him and ask him his age?

He replied that he is in his 50's. After talking for a little bit he told me he thinks about me all the time. He told me he had fallen for me. He has been following me for about 5 months. He is also married. A couple days later I ask him to leave me alone because I was unsure of what his intentions where. Do... show more He replied that he is in his 50's. After talking for a little bit he told me he thinks about me all the time. He told me he had fallen for me. He has been following me for about 5 months. He is also married. A couple days later I ask him to leave me alone because I was unsure of what his intentions where. Do you think he wanted a relationship or just wanted to get some? I told him he has not fallen for me, that its lust. He told me no. He has never felt this way about anyone before.
Update: This situation made me so sick. My gut kept telling me he either wanted my money or sex, but I did wonder if he really did want a relationship. Not that I would do that either. He is blocked from all my social media. I blocked him once I told him to leave me alone. So he has no way to get a hold of me. We only... show more This situation made me so sick. My gut kept telling me he either wanted my money or sex, but I did wonder if he really did want a relationship. Not that I would do that either. He is blocked from all my social media. I blocked him once I told him to leave me alone. So he has no way to get a hold of me. We only talked for that one moment. Just enough for him to tell me all that creepy stuff.