How to rebuild after a year of depression and self sabotage?

Over the past year I’ve dug myself into the darkest place I’ve ever been in my life. I lost everything, my townhouse, job, car and friends. I never leave my house and due to the gap in employment finding a job (with no self confidence) has been harder than ever. I don’t know if any of you have been here before but... show more Over the past year I’ve dug myself into the darkest place I’ve ever been in my life. I lost everything, my townhouse, job, car and friends. I never leave my house and due to the gap in employment finding a job (with no self confidence) has been harder than ever. I don’t know if any of you have been here before but I could really use advice. I have nothing and no one and I’m one month away from being homeless. If I don’t fix this now, I don’t think I’ll be around much longer.