Snoopy
Lv 5
Snoopy asked in Science & MathematicsZoology · 7 months ago

Brown rats are cute but they are said to be carriers?

Update:

I saw a brown rat near a pond the other day, and it looked cute, but it's supposed to be the carrier.

Update 2:

I mean, the carrier is actually the vine leaf and the fungi, but the brown rats should be vaccined against the rat prion.

Update 3:

We should as well.

Update 4:

Well, that's just your opinion. They may not be as cute as mice, but still they are not ugly.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • MARK
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

If you could compose a coherent question I would be happy to try and answer it.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 7 months ago

Truth is, rats at no more a vector of diseases than the environment they live in.

You have disease riddled rats, you are likely living in a biohazard yourself.

While they can be cute, they don't make for pets, you want pet rats, get them borne in captivity..

• 7 months ago

Wild brown rats can be vectors for many illnesses. Domestic brown rats ("fancy" rats) are generally free of diseases that can be transmitted to humans.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Brown rats can carry bubonic plague and any other sewer disease because brown rats like to infest sewers. You can get clean brown rats at the pet store if that's what you want

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Retief
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

"a carrier" - they might be, but of what.

• Lôn
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Cute???...that's not the first word that springs to mind about rats!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.