Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 7 months ago

Top 15 foods for men for higher testosterone levels and better sex?

Grass-fed steaks

Bison burgers

Salmon

Whole eggs

Full-fat milk

Grass-fed butter

Red wine

Oranges

Bananas

Pineapple

Spinach

Broccoli

Asparagus

Oysters

Honey

Testosterone: Oysters, fenugreek seeds (soak in water at least 4 hours, drain, rinse, snack), spinach, broccoli, brown rice.

Other sexual boosters: whole eggs, pineapple. **** is primarily water and lecithin, highest in egg yolks. Pineapple helps the flavor & smell. It also improves happiness and pleasure slightly.

1 capsule of vitex also helps greatly with libido, reducing latency between sexual acts, and a little with testosterone.

Limit, because estrogen-like pesticides concentrate in animal fat, and estrogen reduces testosterone: steak, whole milk, butter. Red wine is also a myth. The resveratrol in it is less that what 1% of what was used in studies.

Enjoy the skyrocketed libido.

Source(s): Nutrients: Google usda nutrient database for amounts. Fenugreek and testosterone: Search bodybuilder forums for testosterone blood tests. Also my own experience. It is extremely effective and obvious.

I wrote that article you read after doing a 595lb squat, drinking cheap vodka and eating 5 cheeseburgers, then making beautiful love with my wife.

If you need all these tips on how to be a real man, you're not one. I'm not trying to be degrading but it's silly to be looking to some magic 'one pill makes you larger, one pill makes you small.' A man who effectively cares for a woman and children knows that burden is on him. He may seek counsel for his heart, mind, or soul among other men, but he is not paying $13/lb for vegan bison thinking that will help him **** a *****. Dogs **** bitches. Men love their wives and have sex like you can't imagine.

Making love (as per "god is love") happens in the soul. Maybe you should lay off the soda when you can't get a ***** but pineapple doesn't make you magically a real man.

Do you have a question or just trying to figure out how to overcome your impotence?

• k w

forget the milk, it's the processing it gets, not healthy [ notmilk dot com ] read what you never knew, now you know why......and get cage free eggs, they are so full of flavor, you'll never go back to blah

• k w

you really hate me, don't you ? too bad, so sad....I don't care.....