Why do women who collect child support claim to be independent?

• sdc_99
    1 year ago

The children are not independent

• Elana
    1 year ago

By your definition, NOBODY is independent, ever, except maybe hermits.

If you get your money from interest off investments, does that mean you're not independent? After all, your depending on those companies doing well.

• 1 year ago

Because they are delusional.

• 1 year ago

That is because each of them has fought off the British Royal Army and their hired mercenary forces and declared themselves to be sovereign over their own affairs.

Oh wait. Some of them have not done that. Never mind.

• They didn't have the child thinking they would do it all alone and the man made a choice too, he should pay... and keep on paying. He made his bed, he should be a big boy and sleep in it. You have a hypocritical double standard going on here...

Your definition of "independence" is abstract and bogus... Both of them are grown adults who decided to have a child... it's not easy being a single mother in reality.

This question is just stupid really...just stupid in general...your responses aren't very bright as well...If she does her part to raise THEIR child, and does all that she can...then she's independent. The father has responsibilities too, if he's going to have a child he should be a grown *** "independent" man and do his half to raise it.

Maybe you think doing the right , adult thing is an abstract concept, when it comes to children... but some people don't think so...

1 year ago

may be they aren't independent and "want" to be or just say they are to embody that but really aren't....who knows......

Some people fail to realize that independent is more than just "saying" ypire embody or you want to be just becuase or it's a trend to be .....it's more of than just saying you're independent that makes someone indepent.

• 1 year ago

Why do those on food stamps, welfare, unemployment, Social Security, Medicare, or on any financial assistance other than the wealth earned from a lifetime of labor? Those who followed the rules of financial security pay for those who did not.

• They are not independent. Real Independence is overcoming the impossible such as sexism and hard work. Women who speak loudly about independence is getting free handouts. Notice how real independent women stay quiet?

1 year ago

So you think a father shouldn't have anything to do with his children's upbringing? You really are a psycho.

Edited -I've never gotten child support as it happens but that's because my husband was a real man that stuck by his wife and children until he was killed.

You want to run off and have fun with other women then pay for your damn kids!

I answered it anonymous because I like to advertise something on my profile and don't want psychos attacking my product in online reviews just because they don't like my opinions which would be bound to happen.

1 year ago

Because the kids are dependent on the child support, not her.