What most employers say or do to fire their employees from job?

I only got fired once for no calls no show up, but they did it through phone call. What they did is tell me to call first before go to job. When I made a phone call, it was assist manager that told me their boss say I am terminate. Now question is what do most boss or supervisor or human resources or personnel say... show more I only got fired once for no calls no show up, but they did it through phone call. What they did is tell me to call first before go to job. When I made a phone call, it was assist manager that told me their boss say I am terminate.

Now question is what do most boss or supervisor or human resources or personnel say to their employee to fire them?

I mean don't they have to be careful what to say just in case if employees have hidden tape recorders?

Or say this in polite way to trying keep everything calm? You know don't want cause violence between coworkers?

Or most company gonna say we mail you information so don't come to work until you get mail? So it gonna say I am fired from mail without causing anger between people?

It would be interesting to see how employers answering the person they firing if this person ask if they gonna get unemployment benefits even if they shouldn't but don't want to say no to create arguement and violence at workplace.

Or maybe they yell at worker and say get out now, you are fire so get out of here now or we call police to arrest you if you don't leave and not ever come back again?