How difficult will it be for me to get disability?

So I broke my leg almost a year ago they said I couldn’t qualify unless it had been a year well I’m a few weeks away from that year and it’s still broken but I broke it in Florida where I’m from and had to move to Tennessee to my family to take care of me my license is Florida so I don’t have a tn ID i have x rays... show more So I broke my leg almost a year ago they said I couldn’t qualify unless it had been a year well I’m a few weeks away from that year and it’s still broken but I broke it in Florida where I’m from and had to move to Tennessee to my family to take care of me my license is Florida so I don’t have a tn ID i have x rays and records of my medical history but also I worked a lot under the table so I’m sure I don’t have much funding but they said I can try to get SSI also is there anyway to expedite the process because I have no resources basically this broken leg is ruining my life and everyone’s around me because I can’t work so I need to collect idk why I’m not healing but I need money for an operation and this is the only way to get it what do I need to do to make sure they don’t screw me and I can actually get disability?
12 answers 12