Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles · 6 months ago

As of tomorrow, Corbyn would have faced his 3rd Tory, Lib Dem & Green leader & 7th from UKIP: What's the secret of his success?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

He’s honest and has integrity unlike most politicians. This anti Semitic rubbish has been stirred up by the right wing press to discredit him, but only right wingers pretend to be taken in by it.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Nāga
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

"Corbyn... What's the secret of his success" - lol best laugh I'd had this morning!

• 6 months ago

Having a selective deaf ear and blind eye helps.

You know what I mean.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Quite simple. The members like him so the MPs can't get rid

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Simply the time it is will help him, the Tories have been in for longer than other governments have, not as long as the longest Labour government but getting close to it. What I'm saying is them simply running out of steam is helping Labour.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Must be all those votes of no confidence his MPs and peers have tabled or put on hold, or the sacking of anyone who disagrees with him.

Quite the dictator yet he is still unable to gain on the tories and is barely ahead of the brexit party in polls.

And that is success in your head?

Lol.

Oh and this is AFTER the ‘poll’ on sqwarkbox you are desperately clinging on to.....

• gerald
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

he is honest he cannot be allowed to rule we haven't got where we have being honest we doped China killed the Indians by the million created slavery made millions supplying the USA with them built schools and churches and today it's prevalent a right wing brainwashing machine a deplorable capitalist government falling over its own feet through out the world hanging onto the USA s coat tails Corbyn for gods sake we cannot take honesty look how well we can lie

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

If only he could translate some of that success to overtake the Tories in the polls. Back to the back benches after the next general election. I hope you're still on this site when it happens. I'll have questions lol....

and a few jokes ;)

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Representing a group of extremists and rusted on baby boomers that shrink by the day. The days of Labour getting more than 40% of the vote, let alone 50% are well and truly gone.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Success? I agree Corbyn is the ideal leader of the opposition as he is totally incompetent and will ensure the Conservatives stay in power ad infinitum.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Being a traitor to his country friends with the IRA etc

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.