Why do I feel sick when I enter a restaurant? I feel fine when I’m outside the restaurant but when inside I get sick and can’t eat.?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

Maybe it's the smell of food or something that's irritating to you. Or someone or something.

• Login to reply the answers
  • james
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

If one café. Maybe a spice they use. Or mix of spices used. I have had that problem at some food courts in Asia. Were they have a mix of foods under 1 roof. From 6 or more Asian Countries. I step in & the mix of spice's in the air from many different foods can overpower. Were in a café the same food is good.

• 6 months ago

This is because you feel the presence of Don Lichty and the world O hurt he can put on a restaurant at any given time. He’s so good at eating that he can put bystanders into a food coma even before they take a bite. Only way around this is to find Don and wrastle him into submission but if you lose you have to give him compliments such as I saw you mowing the grass the other day.

• 6 months ago

It’s probably the smell of the greasy food or something.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

Which restaurant? If it’s at one place, there’ Something wrong i.e. the smell and odor etc. If it’s every restaurant? There’s something wrong with you i.e. a phobia or anxiety, if you have a therapist get help.

• 6 months ago

Vinegar smell may be, ask them to use room freshener spray or something.

• Bob
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

If it happens to you whenever you enter any restaurant it might be something like anxiety but if it only happens it one particular restaurant, it is probably something specific to that restaurant.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.