I think I'm gonna kill myself.?

I just can't go through life the way that I'm living anymore. I'm 14 years old, have a previous history of self harm, having even attempted suicide about a year ago. I live with my father, stepmom, grandparents, older sister, and brother in a government welfare home. It's tiny and we're so poor... show more I just can't go through life the way that I'm living anymore.

I'm 14 years old, have a previous history of self harm, having even attempted suicide about a year ago. I live with my father, stepmom, grandparents, older sister, and brother in a government welfare home. It's tiny and we're so poor we can barely afford food even with food stamps. We can't get by and I share a crammed room with my siblings.

I have essentially no friends and nobody in my family gets along. I feel so alone and trapped. The only time I leave my home is for work and church since it's summer. My siblings and I are treated so horribly by everyone in my home, at least for the small times that my dad and stepmother are home. The house is always a mess and nobody bothers to help out anymore.

I've been living like this for three years now and I just can't go it alone for four more. I think the only way out is death. Please help.