Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 6 months ago

I think I'm gonna kill myself.?

I just can't go through life the way that I'm living anymore.

I'm 14 years old, have a previous history of self harm, having even attempted suicide about a year ago. I live with my father, stepmom, grandparents, older sister, and brother in a government welfare home. It's tiny and we're so poor we can barely afford food even with food stamps. We can't get by and I share a crammed room with my siblings.

I have essentially no friends and nobody in my family gets along. I feel so alone and trapped. The only time I leave my home is for work and church since it's summer. My siblings and I are treated so horribly by everyone in my home, at least for the small times that my dad and stepmother are home. The house is always a mess and nobody bothers to help out anymore.

I've been living like this for three years now and I just can't go it alone for four more. I think the only way out is death. Please help.

Death is not the answer! Never is. Go get help somewhere

You need to give yourself a lot more credit love and respect then you are atm. The fact that you have a job & go church may be enviable to those who can’t even hold down a job. So give yourself some credit where it’s due. Take a breath, analyse, process and acknowledge the issues you have in your life. If these issue are beyond your control don’t waste a minute worrying stressing about it bc it won’t make a difference to the issue but your own health. Ofcourse there are aspects of your life that you wish we’re different but just let yourself know & recognise that these issues did not happen bc of you & neither will they go away by you worrying about them. Focus on your self your health and becoming the person that you can be proud of for yourself. When your with your siblings try to enjoy your time with them or try to get more involved at church and let a senior know of your troubles. There is always help available but you first have to make a conscious effort on your part to look for help and then actually utilise it.

Death is a way out. AN inevitable,empty, way out, and you don't know what comes next. For better or worse, do you really want to take that chance? Let's say you do kill yourself, you believe in god so you should be in heaven, right? Wrong. You failed to protect the life god has given you, and that is a sin.. therefore, you'd go to hell. Now lets say god isn't real and you find yourself in a a non-existent void.. you wouldn't know it even if you were, cause your non-existing. So tell me, do those 2 things sound like a nice alternative for your current condition?

I'm not asking you to give up your faith, but don't expect to kill yourself and have a nice outcome. Faith is no match for reality, and not even scientists, or the worlds biggest christian could tell you what happens when you are dead.So when you are thinking of killing yourself, just assume the after effects are a billion times worse than what you are going through right now.

Don't go looking for death, trust me, one day it's gonna find you.

You're young, in a measly decade you will have gone through a whole chain of events,

you have time to find happiness.

Don’t do it death bad life is good if u don’t like How things are going then change it however see fit except for suicide