Question about the "Central Park Five" story.?

So, i just watched the ABC 20/20 episodes on the case of the Central Park jogger, but i couldn't understand some details. First they said there were 30 people gang in the park, but they only caught 5 of them. So what happened to the other 25? Also, they later said these 5 guys didn't know each other, so... show more So, i just watched the ABC 20/20 episodes on the case of the Central Park jogger, but i couldn't understand some details.

First they said there were 30 people gang in the park, but they only caught 5 of them. So what happened to the other 25?

Also, they later said these 5 guys didn't know each other, so it's not the case that they were together in the park? How did they arrested then? Were the 5 of them friends? Were they in the park? If they didn't know each other, why were they suspected? Were they in the park separately at the same time? Like all 5 of them alone at different parts of the park separately or what?

Please somebody clarify what happened at the beginning, i couldn't get the details.
2 answers 2