Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 5 months ago

Christians can you please pray that God will give me talents like the rest of my family?

It would have been better if I had been aborted but we are years too late on that.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

No, I'm not going to pray for that. You know why? My mom was very talented. She could sing like an angel and could type super fast. Both talents were stolen from her by a stroke 14 years ago. Just because your family is talented now, doesn't mean they will always have their talents. Appreciate that you have nothing like that to lose. However, it's possible you ARE talented and you just haven't discovered that particular talent yet.

• 5 months ago

God WILL help you if you ask for help and also make the necessary efforts. Watch the brilliant coach Anthony Robbins on Youtube.

• 5 months ago

I asked god he said nope. Sorry for your luck you will have to try amd work harder

• Alan H
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

You have talents others do not have.

But, yes, I will pray for you,

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

There are tons of people that grew up not thinking hey had any talents, and became very famous!

OK I have prayed for you.

• Sean
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

I'll pray that God reveals to you his good plan and path in your life. As you are seeking him and his will above your own, I'm sure he will show you the worth and talent he has given you to do his work on this earth.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.