Is it difficult to advertise on Facebook for businesses?

I took a free 1 hour webinar to create my own digital marketing agency on Facebook. I am 45 and not into this social media stuff. The presenter made a million dollars selling adds for others.

Not sure if I would be good at this online marketing. Is it difficult? I hate hustling and rejection and don’t want to waste my time trying to get businesses to work with me on Facebook when I don’t know what I am doing.

That DOES sound a bit scammy/fishy, man. I'm really glad you didn't pay for that webinar. I wish I could help, but I don't have a Facebook. :( Best of luck!

• NONAME

so he basically creates commericals for facebook specifically....seems like anyone could go post their ad on facebook..even i can...but you need to be a good designer to do that...and good at selling things to people...but that he sold ads on facebook...sounds like a scam to me...

• Daniel

Its not that Difficult unless you have a Advertisement that ends up being not that good