Pregnant or not????? HELP?

So, my last period was on 16/07/2019. It lasted 7 days and was on cycle day 30. My period is now 6 days late and no sign of period. I did a pregnancy test on the 19th very faint line but it was there, then did one on the 20th and it was much much darker. So i booked to go to the doctors this morning, they did a... show more So, my last period was on 16/07/2019. It lasted 7 days and was on cycle day 30.
My period is now 6 days late and no sign of period. I did a pregnancy test on the 19th very faint line but it was there, then did one on the 20th and it was much much darker. So i booked to go to the doctors this morning, they did a urine test, negative😮😮 so i didnt know what to think at all, they didnt know what to say and neither did i! I then got home and waited until i needed a wee, so i could take another one just to see. I did a digital clearblue, came back pregnant 1-2.
I dont know what to think or what to do as i dont want to look stupid infront of the doctors as saying i have positives and then getting there and its negative😭 what do you think?