no asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 5 months ago

Why is life so TOUGH for married women?

I’m 25 years old single lady and I have seen married female friends. They have handful! Women do so much work than men

Things that men for family:

-Get a good job

-do very small percentage of childcare and house chores

Things that women do for family:

-Get a good job

-Have babies (obviously men can’t do this. Only we do it)

-Do at least 80 percent of house chores

-Do like 95 percent of Child care

-On top of that, some of women are bringing in more money at home

Idk........................

Life is tougher for married men stuck with an arrogant misandrist female who bosses him around as if he was one of the kids. Men are happier with their women before they start to have kids. Once a child is born, they become the invisible man.

• e9601:

It's not. Enjoy your pitty party.

you sound like a lazy goldigger, so stop your complains

• Bill

Guess who decided to take on the male role? Women.

Guess who never decided to take on the woman's role? Men.

You ladies got what you asked for. lol

• Tina

The 'woman's role' always involved unpaid work at home, and making what money she could outside it - no wonder men never wanted to take it on.

My wife doesn't work at all.

Maybe you just married the wrong guy, it's not unusually for women to marry a douche and than regret it later in life.

We work the same number of hours as men, do ALL of the childcare (when was last time you saw dad clean diapers), and do almost all house chores. And of course, we are the ones who give birth

Men are lazy morons. It’s very apparent we do most of the work. They should contribute more

• sdc_99

My husband changed diapers sometimes. But the youngest is 13 now so it's been a while since I've seen a man do it.

• A.J.

Mostly because they allow it to happen. Less than 50% of the children born in the USA are into a traditional family of married mother and father and their biological children. If women choose to work at a job earning money and do the majority of child rearing and household chores, it is their choice in today's world, unless the culture in your location is different. The modern household requires sharing of responsibilities or hiring help.

Not everyone can be a golddigger like Melania

Because they chose slackers for partners. My wife and I split household chores. Our children are grown, but when grandchildren are around, we split the work that comes with that. Because we are partners.

• Bill

I thought you said you owned two businesses. How do you run two businesses and yet still do half of the household chores?