My ankle hurts after being bent during soccer game, what to do?

I was in a soccer match and my ankle bent a bit more than It was suppose to. Th pain lessens a bit once I start to run around the field for about 15 minutes. However, I cam barely walk on it without limping in pain when my ankle stops moving for a whole. Like, when I am at home watching netflix, after waking up, or... show more I was in a soccer match and my ankle bent a bit more than It was suppose to. Th pain lessens a bit once I start to run around the field for about 15 minutes. However, I cam barely walk on it without limping in pain when my ankle stops moving for a whole. Like, when I am at home watching netflix, after waking up, or in the car. Basically whenever I am not playing soccer. I know y’all are not medical experts, but I would appreciate your opinion if thats possible.

What do you think this is? I don’t think its sprained because I can still walk on it even if its barely. Or maybe it is? I don’t know. And what should I do? I have practice tomorrow and I am probably going to go since my coach is really persistent about us going. What should I do to make my anke better? Thank you!