Is it considered stalking if I look at someone s public social media?

Someone is telling me that I am stalking them because I know where they live due to their posts on social media. They have the option to make their account only visible to their friends by making it private but continue to leave it public. They could just block me but that wouldn t solve the issue since any other... show more Someone is telling me that I am stalking them because I know where they live due to their posts on social media. They have the option to make their account only visible to their friends by making it private but continue to leave it public. They could just block me but that wouldn t solve the issue since any other account that s not block would be able to view their public account. I figured put where they live because they would posts videos on snapchat of their surroundings/location and I recognized the place therefore letting them me know where they live. It wasn t like I purposely looked at their account to figure out where they live, it was more like "hey, I recognize that place!" Is it even stalking since they purposely leave their account public and they are the ones that choose to post about their surroundings?