john asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

Why does Trump get away with all his lies?

55 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

..............................idk

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

Well tell me a few lies

• RapistTrump6 months agoReport

i blew a load in epsteins butt in saudi arabia hotel so i can be diplomatic killing reporters

• 6 months ago

Look at all the other politicians that get away with their lies or the liberal media that gets away with theirs. There is no doubt there are double standards under the law if you are rich and or powerful. Trump's lies pale in comparison to Hillary's and Obama's.

• Nick
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

When you find the answer to that, you will earn a prize.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Look at all the lies Hillary told & nobody did one thing to stop her lying.

i blew a load in epsteins butt in saudi arabia hotel so i can be diplomatic killing reporters

• 6 months ago

Trump said he will never watch the Mueller questioning, then he said maybe he'll watch a little bit. Is that presidential thinking, or it is childish rebellion?

• 6 months ago

When he start to lie, I will get back to you to tell you.

• Cousin
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

Read his book, "The Audacity of Mendacity".

READ MY BOOK
      i blew a load in epsteins butt in saudi arabia hotel

• 6 months ago

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.” — Joseph Goebbels

“In times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act”. — George Orwell, “1984”

“Any guy that can do a body slam, he’s my kind of guy” — President Trump

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

You mean a political figure might have lied? My god, this has never happened before!!!!

• Mark
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

Not to this degree. And some of his lies are just silly. Like being SHOWN talking to someone and then denying that he knows that person.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.