How to make a home network with two different ISP connection?

I have two internet connection with different ISP providers. One connection is using with a wireless router and a pc. Another connection I m using with my another pc & printer. Now I want to make a home network so that i can print from any device. Please help

well you need a multiwan router. most consumer routers arent designed for that. but something like the ubiquiti edge router lite or tp-link TL-R480T+ also you will need to look into seperate access points as most of these routers are designed to be hardwired only.

• Dave

Depending on your hardware (routers) you may not be able to without upgrading. You need to make both networks talk to each other on different subnets. You will need a router capable of handling routing for the 2 subnets.

It would be easier if you just had one ISP. Just connect everything to the wireless router, assuming it has a few LAN ports on it.

If you must have two ISP, than you need to use different IP networks and connect them together with another router.