How to make a home network with two different ISP connection?

I have two internet connection with different ISP providers. One connection is using with a wireless router and a pc. Another connection I m using with my another pc & printer. Now I want to make a home network so that i can print from any device. Please help

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago

well you need a multiwan router. most consumer routers arent designed for that. but something like the ubiquiti edge router lite or tp-link TL-R480T+ also you will need to look into seperate access points as most of these routers are designed to be hardwired only.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Dave
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Depending on your hardware (routers) you may not be able to without upgrading. You need to make both networks talk to each other on different subnets. You will need a router capable of handling routing for the 2 subnets.

• 7 months ago

It would be easier if you just had one ISP. Just connect everything to the wireless router, assuming it has a few LAN ports on it.

If you must have two ISP, than you need to use different IP networks and connect them together with another router.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.