Should I sue Old Navy for having separate clothing sections for so-called “men” and “women”?

Favorite Answer

Go for it. Give all your money to a lawyer.

No, because it’s not “cisgender men” or “cisgender women.” Trans people can shop for any clothes.

Yes. We should all spend twice as long looking for what we want owing to the men's and women's clothes being a jumbled mess. Spending twice as long in a shop makes you more likely to buy something you didn't intend as you are lured by sales racks on your way. If I were a Old Navy I'd make stacks from this LGBT craze.

Yes, take your passport with you so the court system can easily get you out of the country.

It might actually happen one of these days.

You can try, but you'll be laughed out of court. The sections may be separate, but anyone can shop in either section, hence your case has no basis.

I have mixed feelings about that. It would be interesting to see that lawsuit pan out. I feel sorry for ON execs that have to actually defend that in court.

• Katydid6 months agoReport

As in, there is nothing to defend, but I feel sorry that they have to get dragged through court over nothing.