Should I sue Old Navy for having separate clothing sections for so-called “men” and “women”?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Go for it. Give all your money to a lawyer.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

No, because it’s not “cisgender men” or “cisgender women.” Trans people can shop for any clothes.

• 6 months ago

Yes. We should all spend twice as long looking for what we want owing to the men's and women's clothes being a jumbled mess. Spending twice as long in a shop makes you more likely to buy something you didn't intend as you are lured by sales racks on your way. If I were a Old Navy I'd make stacks from this LGBT craze.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Yes, take your passport with you so the court system can easily get you out of the country.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

It might actually happen one of these days.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

You can try, but you'll be laughed out of court. The sections may be separate, but anyone can shop in either section, hence your case has no basis.

• 6 months ago

I have mixed feelings about that. It would be interesting to see that lawsuit pan out. I feel sorry for ON execs that have to actually defend that in court.

• ...Show all comments
    • Katydid6 months agoReport

As in, there is nothing to defend, but I feel sorry that they have to get dragged through court over nothing.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.