Lv 6
asked in Science & MathematicsMedicine · 6 months ago

Do you believe that PROZAC can solve all of life's problems?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • olivia
    Lv 5
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Antidepressants like fluoxetine help to jump start your mood so you feel better. You may notice that you sleep better and get on with people more easily because you're less anxious. ... Some people feel worse during the first few weeks of treatment before they begin to feel better

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

Personal experience, YES!

For "all" maybe not, but if you need it, then it helps in every way

• 6 months ago

nope that’s not true six

• 6 months ago

A pill cannot solve anything. Especially, those holocaust industry products like antidepressants do more harm than good.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

No, but it can help people get through some of their life problems. Not all though as some people don't take to certain medication and have side effects so a bit of trial and error is involved.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Nothing can solve every problem

• Bee V2
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

Prozac used to help me a little bit but taking it now gives me the shakes, jolts, teeth grinding, and jaw clenching. So no, for me it causes problems because my body doesnt react well to it anymore

• 6 months ago

Considering the long list of common side effects I wonder why you would even suggest that as a real possibility!

• Mark
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

No, I do not think that.

• Lili
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Why would anyone believe that?

Prozac is just a medication that relieves depression and anxiety in many (not all) people. It doesn't solve their problems, though if they're feeling less depressed and anxious, they may be able to tackle those problems more effectively.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.