Infinity asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 months ago

Does the Washington Times best sum up the consequences of tariffs against China?

'The “Chinese Miracle” has peaked. All it took was a few months of tough leadership from an American president who actually cared about the people of his country, and was not bought and paid for by globalist elites.'

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jul/18/t...

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago

The Communist Chinese funded Bill Clinton’s re-election campaign.

Talk about foreign interference in an American election

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1996_United_States...

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

Are you now claiming the media isn't liberal fake news...

(Trump claims all media is fake news, except in his world Fox News Conservative Propaganda Channel isn't the media.)

• Infinity
      Lv 5
      7 months agoReport

The Washington Times isn't liberal. They're the only print media predating the world wide web, which is pro-Trump.

• Mark
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

I think short term pain for long term gain says it better. I'm aware of how tariffs are like a tax that gets passed on to the consumer, but, in the long term, they can get a country, like China, to the negotiating table and the tariffs can be lowered or removed.

• 7 months ago

Yeah but, 2 or 3 soy bean farmers are suffering for it...

And that's all traitor Democraps need to know to oppose tariffs against their favorite tyrannical government.

😂 😘 👌 Lolz

• Infinity
      Lv 5
      7 months agoReport

Yeah, I never understood the fixation with soy bean farmers whenever tariffs are brought up. Cashew milk is better than soy milk anyway. As is almond milk. Some people even drink rice milk.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

Wouldn't they be the same "globalist elites" that Trump and the GOP handed a huge tax cut to so they could pay less tax to the US government, while still continuing to offshore production.

Ah yes ... you really have your finger on the pulse I must say.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.