Are dems or repubs most looking forward to the Mueller show this week?

For some reason, dems seem to think that the prospect of Mueller testifying frightens repubs. I see repubs smiling at the prospect.

What do you think?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

Dems are looking forward to the Mueller Show because they believe that he left all the good bits out of his report! They think he will fill in the gaps in front of Congress. How deranged must you be to believe that?

Repubs know that a cross-examination of the Mueller Report will show up all kinds of holes, assertions and guesswork. However, Mueller will just stonewall them. All you have to do is play for time and I am sure he will just refer them back to the Report, anyway.

So, the only view that will come across is the narrative concocted by Mueller and the Dems in the weeks between when he finished the report and now. That is why the meeting was delayed. They needed to get their story together.

The obstruction charge may get some legs because the Brookings Institute was constructing the narrative, independent of Mueller, with a view to enabling impeachment. The people who compiled that narrative will be talking to the Dems behind the scenes. The authors were the same people that were going to interview AG Barr in front of Congress but Barr declined their invitation. Did he know it was a set-up, I wonder?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UmLoCgmjXk

Youtube thumbnail

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

If God Almighty himself was testifying next week , Trump supporters would not accept a word he said against him.

• ...Show all comments
    • hoarseman
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

I'm stating a simple fact ,based on 3 years of evidence -- watching and listening to Trump , his supporters and lawyers ,telling us that black is white if they say so .In comparison , I think O J really was innocent .

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Trump's been rattling on about it on Twitter, just a couple of hours ago. The usual "witch hunt, no collusion, no obstruction, fake news, the Clintons, blah, blah, blah". He's quite obviously concerned about it.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Mueller will be a bore and say nothing as usual.

He is afraid the Clinton Machine will murder him.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.