Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 6 months ago

This guy I have a crush on says he likes me back but doesn’t even put an effort, should I stop liking him?

Just because he "likes" you, it doesn't mean he's going to turn into a Knight in Shining Armor.

Maybe he is afraid that he will be accused of sexual harassment.

if a guy is not giving u something to work with move on and stop wasting ur time,life,energy..in reality, the common mistake women make in relationships, which leads to unnecessary heartaches, is self-deception.tell him

dear I guess I was slightly daydreaming about how fantastic the relationship could have been. I didn’t see that you didn’t know what to do about any sort of relationship. I was certain that you were terrified of the “what are we?" conversation.

You barely made an effort to see me, commit to me or allow the relationship to grow. I get it; you just weren’t that into me. It’s fine now because you reminded me that I should never settle for anything less than the best.

Needless to say, I just want you to know that I genuinely care for you. Although you ruffled my feathers a bit, I must admit, I’ve had a good time with you.

You still cross my mind from time to time, and a bit of me hopes that I cross your mind, too.

Sincerely,

The Girl Who Liked You A Lot