I am 4 days late with negative pregnancy test. I have had lower back pain and diarrhea!?

I am 4 days late with negative pregnancy test. I have had lower back pain and diarrhea for 3 days and tender breast. Last night I felt really nausea and my heart started racing I thought I was going to pass out. It went away after about 20 minutes of laying in the shower. I took another test this morning still... show more I am 4 days late with negative pregnancy test. I have had lower back pain and diarrhea for 3 days and tender breast. Last night I felt really nausea and my heart started racing I thought I was going to pass out. It went away after about 20 minutes of laying in the shower. I took another test this morning still negative.. could having thyroid issues cause this.. or any ideas of what’s going on? My lower back has been consistently hurting for a week now