Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 months ago

Anytime you mention practically anything about a person of color, why are you racist to a liberal?

Why is it anytime someone white mentions anything about someone who isnt White, practically anything. From defining their natural hairtype or something, even if they talk for heavens sake, you’re still a racist to liberals. I feel like they are endorsing racism even more by saying everything’s racist.

• Gungy
    Favorite Answer

Any one who goes right to the racist card when absolutely no racism is inferred, is the racist.

• CharP

Race-baiting is what liberals do best!

😄 Cultural appropriation. You do know that many non Liberals have no tact and not politically correct when you say things, right? 

A lot of what you say, IS in fact racist. 🥴 I'm one of few nonwhites who bypass it because it's a known fact that many are politically incorrect. But... I don't take it to heart most of the time because I find mildly racist jokes and stories, super funny.

I'm equally as enjoyably politically incorrect about racism.

And I know for a fact, that TRUE racism doesn't exist. 😄 Just bad habits. Its your minimal exposure to nonwhites.

• Guardian

I also grew up around many if not all races. 🥴 More proof true racism doesn't exist. I also dated a white supremacist and had one as a bestie. 🥴 True racism doesn't exist. It can be broken.

Because You dont know what racism is any more, do you?

Youve spent so much time trying to convince yourself that hating minorities is their fault and not because you're racist against them you can no longer see actual racism when it occurs.

Liberals have no difficulty criticizing a person of color for their positions and statements. Michael Steele, Ben Carson, etc. However, liberals would never tell these men to go back where they came from or discuss aspects of their life in a negatve way with the intent of drawing attention to their race. That would be racism.

Glad I could help clear that up for you.

• bil

Of course Democrats also do the same for White Republicans occasionally.

I believe Aroldis Chapman now has 4 losses and 25 saves.

There, now do you understand how to talk about a person of color without being racist?

• bil

YOUR 'kind' is why the Democrats have segregated cities, over 150 years after the civil war.

Because for the pat 40 years the narrative pushed by the Republican Party is that blacks are welfare queens, lazy, freeloaders, thugs, criminals and looking for a handout.......all for short term political gain in ginning up racial resentment among southern and mid western whites...Republicans have even run political campaigns that specifically targeted those racial resentments, political adds depicting black criminals and woman abusing welfare.

Well, message received and the suspicion of Republican racism is a direct result of that message

Source(s): Signed a black man

Actually I have no idea. White represents all colors whereas "BLACK ABSORBS LIGHT and is the absence of color."

• bil

Democrats are NOW a separate 'race' from real boys and girls - So the new Democrat definition of 'racism' is any anti 'party' speech. Trump was called a 'racist' for objecting to the FAKE Indian and FAKE Hispanic.

Source(s): See also 'hate' speech...Which usually means: 'Speaking truth to Democrats.'
    • bil

Notice SOME Democrats support integration but they usually end up switching away from you segregationists...See Donald who did the #walkaway, Prof.