Is it possible that he might have sex with me again?

This guy and I hung out and we had sex. After I told him my parents like him and want me to date him. He said that he thinks us hooking up should just be a one-time thing but that he enjoyed our time together. He said that he didn't want me to think that this was going somewhere. He said that he thinks I'm... show more This guy and I hung out and we had sex. After I told him my parents like him and want me to date him. He said that he thinks us hooking up should just be a one-time thing but that he enjoyed our time together. He said that he didn't want me to think that this was going somewhere. He said that he thinks I'm stunning that he loves my body and pictures. And that he will always accept them with open arms.

I told him that I don't want a relationship and that I only want sex. And he replied telling me not to stop sending him pictures though. All I want is sex with him and nothing more.