Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 6 months ago

I’m scared I might not be having a good summer, how do I know if it’s a good summer or not?

Some days have been a lot of fun but an equal number of days have been really anxiety ridden

• audrey
    Favorite Answer

If you did anything but spam this post over and over, you might just feel better.

• LAN

Of course as soon as I find out that he has blocked me I also return the favor.

I have that same problem. I have posted a many of times about it. What helps me is to make a list of the good things and count twelve good a day and I will see the summer, or whatever occasion, has been majority good which is all that matters. For me it is part of my anxiety and Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder. Are you Obsessive-Compulsive also? If so that might be part of the feeling of having to make sure of something.

• LAN

You aren't capable of enjoying anything. That's why you keep endlessly posting the same "pity me" rants over and over.

• Satan

Welcome to life!

It's not all fun and games.

Since it's not, treasure the days that are amazing, and brave the ones that are not.