As a Parent or Grand-Parent, have you bought a non-School reading book ,in hard-cover or paper-back for a child to-date in 2019?

Favorite Answer

Yes. And going to buy one for each of my 3 kids tomorrow before we head out on vacation to a cabin with no WiFi.

• susan

The only reason I haven't, is that my child is an adult who can buy her own books, and I am not a grandparent so far.

I do, however, think that physical books are still good things to buy for children.

• Zac Z

I'm not a parent (and therefore, obviously, not a grand parent either) but I bought a children's book as a present for my neighbor's daughter.

Does that count?

Yes. Books are Christmas and birthday gifts, and I also purchase and gift books for no reason other than I think the child will enjoy reading it.

I bought them many; my privelege.

I think so, yes, but your question is so convoluted that I'm just not sure if I'm correct.