Would you trust your doctor if they said this?

I went for blood work for liver function. apparently the results at that point were a little elevated liver enzymes and indicated liver inflammation I told my doctor that I used to drink a lot of vodka some nights. she also knows I used to take too much advil. but my results never said it was related to alcohol and... show more I went for blood work for liver function. apparently the results at that point were a little elevated liver enzymes and indicated liver inflammation I told my doctor that I used to drink a lot of vodka some nights. she also knows I used to take too much advil. but my results never said it was related to alcohol and I asked my doctor if I need to quit drinking but she said it is fine to drink alcohol in moderation having 1 or 2 drinks by the day. don't mix with advil, but even though my results never said it was related to alcohol I cant stop worrying about it. I've been drinking in moderation and I even for one last blood work test for liver function and the doctor never called me regarding my recent test for the liver. the clinic I go to would only call you if there was something wrong but its been 2 weeks they didn't call me so I think I'm all good. but do you think my doctor is right about what she said?
7 answers 7