Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

If gun safety is such a huge dem issue, why don't they allocate money to help the NRA teach gun safety?

The NRA conducts more gun safety classes and seminars than any other organization in the world.

So, if this is such a big concern, why not fund it.

We can do that thing where we say that none of the money can go toward abortion, and it will just be for women's health. So that would make it ok, right?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Because gun safety is not the goal.

Gun confiscation is the the goal for Democraps.

😂 😘 👌 Lolz

• ...Show all comments
    • Zee
      Lv 4
      6 months agoReport

The rich 1% is always trying to disarm the populace with their "common sense gun control" fascism.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

Yet the NRA made it illegal for doctors to warn parents about leaving loaded weapons around children

( Guess the state)

• J. c
      Lv 4
      6 months agoReport

State of .... Delusion. Population = You.

• Ron
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

The NRA has plenty of cash to do that and they'd have a lot more if they'd stay out of the lobbying business

• humpty
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

I have supported a mandatory gun safety program for years, and the NRA could easily provide one. Based on my experience as an ER nurse a mandatory gun safety course would prevent injury and death caused by the ability of any moron who can buy a weapon without knowing how the safety works.

The lucky ones just shoot their foot off.

I learned bows, guns and hunting from my uncles as a preteen, and can assure you that this liberal has no intention of confiscating hunting equipment of any kind. The propagandists, like Barracoli and the always abusive Integration 20, claim this, probably because they know they would fail background checks.

I agree that the NRA could be used to pass this knowledge along, and think it should be mandatory. If it were up to me gun safety would be taught in the schools.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

The NRA has plenty of money and they are already teaching gun safety classes.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

They don't want gun safety, they want gun confiscation. Their goal has always been totalitarianism.

• 6 months ago

Yeah right. The left hates the NRA because it protects a right that they personally hate.

• 6 months ago

The Left's goal is to overturn the 2nd amendment , confiscate Americans firearms and " lord over ' an unarmed public .

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

They want fo disarm white people. But it's never going to happen lol

• 6 months ago

So you think the government should be giving money to the NRA and telling them what to do? This must be the "small government" that I've heard Cons talk about so much.

• Integration 20
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

You're an idiot. The NRA ALREADY teaches gun safety courses. The OP is suggesting the government give them grants to do more of that. Jesus Christ... 😂 😘 👌 Lolz

• Mark
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Because the NRA won't take it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.